Stretching along the Adriatic Sea, Croatia encompasses more than a thousand barrier islands, and is crossed by the Dinaric Alps. This Eastern European destination is rising in popularity for its mild coastal climate, delicious cuisine and striking beauty.
Croatia boasts almost 2000km of rocky, indented shore which is blanketed in lush vegetation. Dubrovnik is the cultural heart of the country with its beautifully preserved Gothic and Renaissance buildings encased by massive 16th-century walls. Split, Croatia’s second largest city, is a vibrant and chaotic port and is a jumping-off point for some of the country’s most enchanting islands.
Even during the peak of tourist season, July and August, there are still enough off-the-beaten-track islands, quiet coves and stone-built fishing villages to make you feel as if you’re visiting Europe at its most unspoiled.
Contact us to learn more about cruising in Croatia or view yacht charters currently available in this region.
- Take a breathtaking walk atop of the city walls of Dubrovnik for a spectacular view of the ancient city.
- Hike through the forest-clad hills of Plitvice Lakes National Park to find abounding waterfalls and dreamy, turquoise lakes.
- Don’t miss a stroll through the Italianate and charming fishing-port town of Rovinj.
- Explore the peaceful Elaphite Islands which offer great hiking trails and beautiful sandy beaches.
- Plunge deep into the cool waters of the Adriatic and explore the many shipwrecks off the coast of Split.