Florida has been a favorite vacation destination for many Americans for decades. It has also become a popular destination for Europeans looking for sub-tropic temperatures and beautiful beaches with all the comfort and amenities of the city.
Florida is home to about a dozen national parks, monuments, and seashores, all of which are a must-see when visiting this beautiful state. While in South Florida, exploring the Everglades is an unforgettable experience because of its natural, unique beauty and cultural heritage. The beaches of Clearwater, Sarasota, Naples, Palm Beach, Miami, and Fort Lauderdale are all stunning yet offer varying degrees of relaxation.
If you are searching for more of an island feel, a trip down to The Keys is a great option. It offers a chance to experience the old-style, charm of Florida’s past along with a multitude of watersport activities.
Contact us to learn more about cruising in Florida or view charter yachts available in this region.
- Sink your toes in the soft, white sands of Siesta Key in Sarasota, considered to be the Best Beach in America.
- While in Sarasota, take a short car ride out to Myakka River Park to see a diverse natural area of wetlands, prairies, hammocks, and pinelands.
- Experience Florida’s small town culture with an airboat ride through the swampy, gator-filled waters outside Everglades City.
- Experience the vibrant and diverse culture of Miami with a night out on South Beach.
- Head down to Key West for fantastic opportunities to snorkel, kayak, paddle board, jet ski, and windsurf. Don’t forget to take a stroll down Duval Street and hit the many beach bars and pubs.
- If you enjoy surfing, many flock to the performance-friendly shore of New Smyrna Beach.
- If golf is more your speed, check out The Breaker’s Ocean Course in Palm Beach. The beautiful, classic feel of the course will bring you back to when golf was about astounding views and creative shot-making.