St Vincent and the Grenadines is a stunning archipelago of 36 volcanic islands and cays located in the tropical waters of the Southern Caribbean.
This area is a favorite destination among boaters as it is home to some of the most spectacular scenery in the entire West Indies. The main islands are St. Vincent, Bequia, Canouan, Union Island, Mustique, and Mayreau.
St. Vincent lies to the North and boasts is a melting pot of Caribbean flavor and colonial antiquity. Union Island lies to the south and is the gateway to the Grenadines. Travelers, divers, snorkelers, boaters and everyone in between remain awestruck by the crystal waters of the Grenadines, particularly in the Tobago Cays marine park.
The Grenadines are a precious jewel in the Caribbean and offer a multitude of adventures both on land and sea. Contact us to learn more about cruising in the Grenadines or view charter yachts currently available in this region.
- Go on a hike through the jungle to the beautiful Trinity Falls on the West Coast of St. Vincent.
- Snorkel or dive into the crystal clear, protected waters of the Tobago Cays Marine Park.
- Hike the lush volcanic ridge of the La Soufrière Cross Country Trail.
- Tour the quaint island of Bequia, and don’t forget to take an ocean dip in the electric blue waters of Princess Margaret Beach.
- Stroll through the St Vincent Botanical Gardens, the oldest in the West Indies.
- Take a drive on the stunning, cliff-side Leeward Highway – a 40 km road running from Kingstown to Richmond Beach.
- Cruise to the tiny island of Mayreau and take in the sunset at Salt Whistle Bay.