Cruising through Thailand brings an opportunity to explore the rich culture of the East. The South of Thailand, on the Malay Peninsula, offers miles of gorgeous coastline and many exotic surrounding islands on both the west-facing Andaman Sea and the east-facing Gulf of Thailand.
Running through the middle of the peninsula are several mountain chains. Over the years the limestone has eroded into many steep singular hills. This in effect creates and incredibly stunning and unique landscape through the South of Thailand.
Phuket, Ko Samui, Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Phi Phi and Ko Tao are the best known of Southern Thailand’s many islands. Above all, Ko Samui on the Gulf side is considered to be the most naturally beautiful, with its long white beaches and curved fringe of palm trees that line the shore. The area’s finest coral reefs can be found on the Andaman side along with lush, green jungles.
Phuket is Thailand largest island. It’s the region’s major resort destination for families, package tourists and novice divers. The dining, shopping and entertainment facilities are second to none.
Contact us to learn more about about cruising in Thailand or view charter yachts currently available in this region.
- Explore the waterfalls and Tropical Gardens on Ko Samui.
- Experience a world-famous Thai massage beach-side, available throughout the islands.
- Taste exotic seafood at the Klonghae Hatyai Floating Market in Hat Yai.
- Take a trip to Maya Bay and swim in the turquoise waters where the movie “The Beach” was filmed.
- Learn more about the unique communities in Thailand with a visit to the Floating Village in Phuket.
- Get Padi certified on Ko Tao and explore the many dive sites along the coastline.
- Get a closer look the stunning limestone formations while rock climbing in the Krabi Province.