The Seychelles is a stunning archipelago of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean. Located 932 miles east of Africa and 1135 miles northeast of Madagascar, the Seychelles are pretty much in the middle of nowhere!
This collection of islands is world famous for its beaches, coral reefs, diving, nature reserves and the rare wildlife that inhabit them, such as giant Aldabra tortoises. Lying to the northeast is Mahé, the largest island in the Seychelles which boasts 3,000 foot mountains and scores of gorgeous beaches. It is home to the capital town of Victoria, the mountain rainforests of Morne Seychellois National Park and white-sand beaches including Beau Vallon and Anse Takamaka.
Other popular islands include Praslin and La Digue. The Seychelles are home to UNESCO-designated sites, coral atoll Aldabra and Vallée de Mai, which are referred to as the Garden of Eden.
Contact us to learn more about visiting the Seychelles or search charter yachts available in this region.
- Take in the spectacular views from the mountaintops in Morne Seychellois National Park on Mahé Island.
- Visit the Vallée de Mai Nature Reserve and search for the rare coco de mer palm and its collection of rare birds such as the Seychelles bulbul, fruit pigeon and the black parrot.
- Go snorkeling at Coco Island on La Dique.
- Stroll through the beautiful Seychelles National Botanical Gardens in Victoria.
- Search for the rare black paradise flycatcher in the Veuve Nature Reserve on La Digue.
- Considered one of the best beaches in the Seychelles, Anse Lazio is not to be missed!